poniedziałek, 19 października 2015

polecam

Wasze opowiadania.



Aby wasze opowiadanie się tutaj znalazło wystarczy 
dodać komentarz z krótkim opisem i linkiem do bloga. :)

Tłumaczenia:

Enemies With Benefits • The Invisible Girl • Now panic because he's back 
More than my boss • Best Of Both Worlds • Bound • Lustful • Tłumaczenie Collision 
For richer or poorer • The School Janitor • I'm Only Human 




Opowiadania: 

Love is dangerous game, baby • From love to hate one step • Scream of hurt • 
Justin Bieber Fan Fiction • Everything can be well • Boy I hear you • Jesteś częścią mnie 
Zła odpowiedź • Die In Your Arms • Seven Devils • Życie jest jak tatuaż • Fear • Intimacy 
Nothing like us • Dread • Zabójca Miłości • Week To Love • Impossible • 
Justin And Bella • Because I directed my life • Boy Likes You • She's not confident • 
Live with dreams.  • Just an arrangement • You're My L.A. Baby • TROUBLE 
 The decisions, even the smallest ones, make it our life is amazing. 
Unknown Identity • You only have eleven hours... to survive or die 
Justin & Ana • Dance with me, baby • The Right Man • These are our two diffrent world. 
Another worlds, but commen love • W miłości nigdy nie jest za późno na drugą szansę... 
You go your way and I will go mine • Because I directed my life • Difficult love 
I need hope.  • Forced To Maturity • 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz