środa, 22 października 2014


Moje blogi Womanizers Lust We love the ones we hate blablabla Two worlds, one love Blogi, które obserwuję "Pamiętaj, że człowiek się zmienia, jego przeszłość, nigdy." All your secrets. As long as you love me so long I will be with you Attempt Bitwa na taniec Can You Feel My Heart? Christmas Rental D.I.L - Drunk In Love Diabelska Dusza ~ "Nie osłodzisz zem­stą go­ryczy porażki." Diary of Life Do you want join to me Mrs. Miller? Espoir Evil ForeverAlone Give me love baby. Hospital - Justin Bieber Fan Fiction Inaczej, nie oznacza gorzej... It is not I killed her! Joker Justin Bieber Dark Last Chance Love can change your life Love Is Blind My Time To Shine Nieśmiertelni Now, that you're weak, not me... Past Always Comes Back Justin Bieber FF ROYAL Shades Struggling with love. the midnight game The Right Man trigger TROUBLE TWO SIDES W miłości nigdy nie jest za późno na drugą szansę... Whatever people say, I'll stay with you forever... When I Will Be Loved Wirus you are my L.A baby You are my Princess, Baby. Your choice, baby. Your love heals my scars..

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz